AC Repair Knoxville
When you make a service call for HVAC repair Knoxville, TN residents should expect:
- From the moment you call to the follow-up from us to make sure you are completely and totally satisfied, you will be treated like you are the only customer we have.
- When you call, you will always speak to a live, friendly person. They will listen to your needs and may ask a few questions to ensure we provide you with the correct service. Once we have determined that you are in need of a repair, we will take your information and a brief description of the problem. When we have collected the information about your service needs, we will schedule a time that is convenient for us to come to your location.
- Once we have scheduled your appointment, the call is given to our dispatcher. He finds the closest Technician via GPS to your area and sends him your information. At this time, the Technician will call you and confirm your address and notify you he is en route.
- Upon arrival, the Technician will introduce himself and listen to your issues with your equipment and see what is needed to ensure we fix the problem to your satisfaction. After you and the Technician have talked and he is fully aware of your situation, he will proceed to diagnose the source of the problem.
- When the source of the problem is determined, the Technician will provide you either with a solution or multiple options for a solution to resolve the issue. After deciding which option you want, the technician will proceed to fix the problem.
- If parts are not available immediately, we will order them from the manufacturer. While we are waiting on the parts, you are informed on a day-to-day basis about where your parts are and the status of your order.
- If any follow-up visits are required, we will use the same method of calling before we visit your premises and making sure you are informed of our arrival.
- After the repairs have been made and you are satisfied with our service, we will proceed to give you a full evaluation of your equipment status and offer you any additional services you may need, such as maintenance or additional accessories.
- Once we have met your needs and have completed all the necessary repairs, you will receive a follow-up call from one of our friendly office staff members to make sure that we did all that you required and your needs have been met.