Sears AC Repair
Sears is your HVAC expert for repairs, replacement and maintenance
Your HVAC system should keep you warm in winter and cool in summer—without a big utility bill. Sears can make sure the temperature inside your home is just right. We offer HVAC repair, HVAC installation and HVAC maintenance to keep your heating and cooling system running smoothly all year long.
Sears repairs, installs and maintains all types of HVAC components: central air conditioning units, ductless mini-split & heat pumps, humidifiers & dehumidifiers, water heaters, boilers and furnaces.
When your HVAC system isn’t working well, call Sears to repair it—same-day and next-day appointments are available.
If it’s time to replace a HVAC unit that’s old and inefficient, or that can’t be repaired, we invite you to schedule a free at-home consultation with one of our heating and cooling system experts.
To keep your heating and cooling components running smoothly, we offer maintenance checks—we recommend have an HVAC checkup at the start of heating season and again at the start of air conditioning season.
Sears HVAC experts can fix any brand of whole-house air conditioning or heating system, no matter where you bought it. Whether your system is a Kenmore, Carrier, or any other brand, Sears has you covered.
Because going without heat or air conditioning is uncomfortable and can be dangerous, you can call day or night to schedule an appointment, and we offer same-day or next-day service. Here’s what sets Sears HVAC repair services apart:
- We offer same-day and next-day HVAC repair service.
- You can call 24/7 to make an appointment.
- We give free technical advice to help troubleshoot your HVAC problem over the phone if possible, saving you the time and money for a service visit.
- With our Worry-Free Pledge, we credit you up to $300 if you decide to have Sears replace your HVAC unit within 12 months of a Sears repair.
- We offer financing options for HVAC repair services.