Car air conditioner Repair Service
Heating and A/C systems can easily wear out in time with use, proper maintenance can maintain your car cabin temperature for the comfort of you and your passengers. Robertson Tire offers quality Tulsa auto repair services and Tulsa Air Conditioning repair.
What they do: Heating and A/C systems work to keep your car cabin warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The air conditioning system also offers a double function of operating your defrost in the winter months. Heating systems are comprised of a heating system core that acts like a little radiator behind the dash, fan, and hoses that run the heat from the engine to the core. A/C systems operate similarly, by bringing coolant to the fan to blow cool air in the cabin. Unlike residence heating and cooling systems, your heater and A/C don't entirely operate off electrical components, but they make use of the engine's warmth and the engine's cooling down abilities to change the temperature level.
Why service is essential: Heating and A/C systems can easily wear eventually with usage, hoses can easily obstruct and drip if not serviced, leading to inadequate performance or an absence of cooling and heating capacities. Correct maintenance could keep your automobile comfortable for you and your passengers.
How to know if your heating and A/C are having troubles:
- If your A/C blows just somewhat cooler than the air outside
- Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mold
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is only slightly warmer than outdoors
- The defroster takes longer compared to typical to work, blows in dirty air, or does not work
- Your heating system or air conditioning only operates when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the automobile is idle
- Your heater blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm
- At the highest setting, your vents don't push out much air
An in depth evaluation of heating and a/c systems includes:
- Checking the interior and blower
- Checking radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
- Screening the compressor belt
- Inspecting for leaks or additional damage.
- A cooling system pressure test
- Comparing the A/C pressure to producer requirements
- Examining the air conditioning system for refrigerant holes
- Inspect the interior vent air temperature level
Robertson Tire offers quality car Air Conditioning Repair in Tulsa, OK
Remember to schedule your heating or A/C check prior to the heat of the season, to ensure you have the most comfortable driving experience. Call us now to schedule your next auto air conditioning repair Tulsa auto repair service. Robertson Tire is proud to be your local auto repair center and provider of Tulsa tires.