Car air conditioning Gold Coast
Supercool Southport’s vehicle air conditioning services are extensive and include not only cars but 4WD’s, light trucks, tractors, excavators, light commercial vehicles, vans and buses. We also specialise in air conditioning servicing, air conditioning repairs, leak detection and refrigerated transport installations, servicing and repairs. We service the entire Gold Coast area from our Southport workshop.
Our Car Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Services include but are not limited to:
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis
- Air Conditioning Servicing
- Expert Leak Detection & Advice
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Electrical Issues
- Air Con Regas
- Climate Control
- Twin (dual) Systems
- Refrigerated Transport Servicing, Repairs
We Service The Following Vehicles:
- 4WD’s & Utes
- Light Trucks & Vans
- Light Commercial Vehicles & Buses
- Farm Vehicles And Machinery
- Tractors & Excavators
- Transport Refrigeration
- Emergency Vehicles Including Ambulances
Servicing Your Automotive Air Conditioning Can Save You $$$
Many people believe that when your car air conditioning stops working, it has just run out of gas and needs re-gassing.
However, an assessment of your system usually shows there has been a substantial system failure that was caused by, or led to, the refrigerant and system lubrication escaping. The problems that occur are almost always due to lack of use or lack of periodic maintenance.
Let Supercool evaluate the system to identify the cause of the failure and identify the repairs needed.Once your system is running again, we recommend you have your vehicle’s air conditioner serviced every second year. This includes cleaning the condenser of bugs and debris to encourage heat to be removed from the system.
Every second service we recommend replacing the refrigerant and receiver-drier. Servicing means your system will last longer and operate more efficiently and reliably. It’s important to maintain your car air conditioning just as you would any other mechanical system in your car. There are great long-term benefits that save you money.
What is HFO-1234yf?
HFO-1234yf is a chemical refrigerant that will be used in new cars air conditioning in place of R134a. Over time, all vehicle manufacturers are expected to use the new refrigerant as it has been designed to reduce the climate impact of air conditioning in cars.
Supercool Southport are pleased to announce that we have the new equipment required in order to service HFO-1234yf systems. So please call to book a service, if you are unsure which refrigerant your vehicle uses, or if you have any questions.
At SuperCool Southport we are here to help:
- if your auto air conditioning and heating system isn’t working properly – too hot or too cold
- if your air conditioning is noisy
- if your air conditioning or car interior is smelly
- if your air conditioning won’t demist your windscreen
- if your air conditioning has an electrical fault that affects its operation or performance
- if your heater isn’t working
- if your engine is losing water
- if you want to buy a new air conditioning or an aftermarket air conditioning system for your vehicle
Refrigerated Light trucks & Refrigerated Vans
- Diagnosis and repairs
- Filter-drier replacement
- Evaporator and condenser coil cleaning
- Belt adjustment and replacement
- Fan replacement and repairs
- Rebuilt and new compressors
- Hose repair and replacement