Car air conditioning Services
Your car’s air conditioning system keeps you cool by removing the humidity and heat from the interior of the vehicle. It works like this: The compressor of the air conditioner pressurizes the refrigerant and pushes it through a valve to reduce its temperature, then propels the now-cool fluid through an evaporator. This process results in gentle, cool air blowing into the cabin.
Anyone who lives in Arizona doesn’t need to be sold on the value of a functioning air conditioning system in the car. Our vehicle air conditioning services will help you beat the heat. If your vehicle’s air conditioning isn’t working like it should, then come to one of Cobblestone Auto Spa’s locations so our technicians can give you some relief with expert car A/C repair.
Cobblestone certified technicians will:
- Visually inspect the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage
- Visually inspect accessible components for leaks or damage
- Visually inspect cabin air filter
- Check the operation of the air conditioning compressor and other air conditioning components
- Evacuate refrigerant from the system
- Vacuum test the system
- Recharge the air conditioning system using the appropriate refrigerant to the system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
NOW valid only at All Quick Lube Locations
PLEASE NOTE: This service is designed as a preventive maintenance service performed seasonally; rather than a detailed troubleshooting or repair service. Cobblestone technicians are certified through an EPA approved training program. Cobblestone technicians begin the service by checking for signs of leaks. We do not recommend servicing systems with detected leaks.*