Mobile car air conditioning Repair
Running cold: Signs that you need mobile auto heat repair
There’s not much subtlety when it comes to auto heating issues: you turn on the heat or the defroster and you get cold or cool air. This is often caused by coolant issues in your engine — either the thermostat thermal valve is malfunctioning or your auto is in need of a coolant flush.
In either scenario, mobile auto heat repair by a certified mechanic is the fast, easy way for you to once again enjoy a warm ride.
Coming in hot: Signs that you need mobile auto AC repair
You need mobile auto AC repair if your vehicle’s air conditioner stops doing its job. Air conditioning is a must during our humid Northern Virginia summers, and you’ll want to schedule a mobile auto AC repair appointment with our service technicians if you notice any of these issues:
- AC air pressure problems
- An unpleasant smell when you engage the AC
- Warm or hot air coming from your AC vents
- Loud noises, strange banging, unexpected rattling
- Water inside, or coolant pooling outside, of your auto
How VTA Valet mobile auto heating and air conditioning repair works
VTA Valet’s mobile auto heating and air conditioning repair service was created to make your life easier. You go about your daily business while we take care of the necessary repairs.
Here’s how mobile auto repair works:
- Schedule an appointment online with VTA Valet.
- VTA Valet picks up your auto at the location of your choice.
- We leave you a loaner car, allowing you to complete any work, chores or plans on your schedule while we make your mobile auto heating and AC repairs.
- We take your vehicle to the nearest VA Tire & Auto location in Northern Virginia.
- The expert mechanics at VA Tire & Auto review the issues and then call you with their service recommendations.
- On your approval, they make the necessary repairs.
- VTA Valet returns your car to you, picks up the loaner, and you are all set.
If your auto’s AC is producing warm air, our mechanics will evacuate and recharge the refrigerant. We’ll also add a UV-detectable dye that allows technicians to see any leaks in your auto’s AC system.
If your air conditioner starts pumping out warm air again, simply schedule a follow-up appointment — we’ll pick up your auto, a mechanic will find and plug the leaks and we will return your vehicle to you. That’s how easy mobile auto AC repair can be.
VTA Valet: Making your life easier with mobile auto heating and AC repair services
We service all major automotive brands including Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen.